T6 Private Plates

andrew butler

T6 Pro
So having only had my caravelle for a week have started looking at T6 plates but all the good ones gone lol.... so whos rocking a T6...... plate.... i was looking for T6 DUB ......T6 VAN.....T6 OEM

You have no chance of numbers like that @andrew butler. I scan for good T6 plates all the time, and all the best ones were taken years ago, and sadly most of the best aren't even on a T6.

It's easier to look for numbers starting like T66 T666 T60 T600 etc.

Yes letter and single number followed by letters will be long gone years ago if they're any good. Its the 3 letters at the end that sell the plate usually, most buyers wouldn't even know there was a vehicle called a T6

the DVLA have loads of numbers that have never been issued ..... you can apply for them, but they often then go to auction with a reserve price ......

Yes you can always try auctions or resellers,, anything's available for a price. I've made some money in the past from plates, but the rate of value increase tailed off about 10 yrs ago and now it's hard to make money from them unless you're lucky

I’m sure it was on the DVLA one not so long back as I looked. Seems to only be on newreg now.

2774CC3D-C6AC-4B86-8CAF-72A574EA686C.png

Don’t know whether to put my T500- - - on my new T6. It won’t look right will it? My mrs insists I should as she bought it for me!

Don’t know whether to put my T500- - - on my new T6. It won’t look right will it? My mrs insists I should as she bought it for me!

Remember the wife is always right..... lol

If you like your plate and it means something to you, put it on and don’t worry what others think.

.. but if you having doubts, I’d say leave it off, or it will bug you every time you look at it. :unsure:

Back