T6 Pricing - Dealer Price-vs-WBAC

ncpierce

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

I am looking at adding another VW to the fleet for the wife and have found a likely car. The price that it is up for seems quite high when compared to what I paid for my T6.1 which was two years newer, when I bought it last year. Just out of curiosity I check the WBAC valuation for the car and that is about 60% of the price that the car is for sale for! How low do you think I can get on price.....

Would the fact that it is the BiTDI have a massive effect on fuel economy compared to my 150DSG in the T6.1?

Also does anyone know what the spec was for a "Transporter Shuttle 2.0 BiTDI BlueMotion Tech SE" as I cannot seem to find it in the literature from around the time the vehicle is from (registered in Jan 2019 so I can see what the vehicle has as standards. The steering wheel has no controls on it which I would expect to see.....

Thanks

Nigel

I found that earlier but it does not have the spec for a BlueMotion Tech SE mentioned....

It does. It gives the standard equipment for the S model, then on the next page the SE spec in addition to the S.

As for the Bluemotion Tech part, they all have BMT, which is essentially stop/start, coasting on DSGs and a tiny amount of regenerative battery charging..

WBACs bid is at Cap average without taking any options into account.
Due to very limited availability the dealer can advertise it for what they want.
A BITDI shuttle SE is a very rare beast indeed, and I’m sure they dropped it from supply. As with transporters, all extras are options so it’s easy to spec these up and get the price up . We run a few Shuttle on our fleet all highly optioned- they sell so much better with options.

Theres quite a few brochures and price lists for all vehicles in the downloads section, you should be able to find what you want

Heres the shuttle brochure section

and if you cliock the history tab you will see brochures from various years

WBACs bid is at Cap average without taking any options into account.
Due to very limited availability the dealer can advertise it for what they want.
A BITDI shuttle SE is a very rare beast indeed, and I’m sure they dropped it from supply. As with transporters, all extras are options so it’s easy to spec these up and get the price up . We run a few Shuttle on our fleet all highly optioned- they sell so much better with options.
Thanks for the answer.

I might go and kick the tyres and see what it is like.

I have a factory order in for a new Shuttle, 12 months and counting, and know how easy it is to bump the price up with the options :)

Back