T6 or T6.1?

Looking at the pics and reading a bit on the net it actually looks like what the T6 should have been, I always felt the current model was a tiny bit lacking from being a complete new model and not a T5.2 so this new one seems to complete that move a bit more
There’s been a few things that have bugged be a bit and always seemed a bit half baked like the lack of connectivity/compatibility on the headunit and the faff of using a car stick to get online but this seems to have been resolved on the new van with the introduction of MIB3 headunits with eSim integration

Will be very interested to find out a release date on this as I will shortly be in the market for a new family wagon and new work van so could certainly see me ordering one ! (Hopefully full electric if the price isn’t crazy but that seems to be ABT developed so will be !)

MFD is like my old Audi A6 where you could have the satnav showing between the dials. Loved that feature, used to have it zoomed in on the mfd to give the close up detail, then zoomed out more on the headunit.

Definitely looks better on the top spec models where the top half of the grille is chrome and the bottom half is matt black to blend in. Can see that being a go-to mod to rescue the front aspect. Everything else looks pretty damn good. Whatever lower depreciation we gained with price rise and currency collapse we just lost to "new model coming" syndrome :)

Reading through the gumph, that lump on it's head might be something to do with all the safety aids.
The higher spec 2 tone looks a little more pleasing to the eye.
Still not as nice as the T6 though.

Reactions: MrT
That’s awful. But I’m
Sure if it’s true we will grow to love it. Where are the pics from?

Love the inside, and I wouldn't be able to see the not so good grill arrangement while i was driving so thumbs up from me.

Back