T6 or T6.1?

That grill is a smiley face....

Like it. Only just bought mine tho so it's not gonna change anything.

And yup the electric version is ABT... ££££££
But that one in the vid...
It's red.... :grin bounce:

Nice..
Love the new dash..

.. the front bumper cover does look like it’s wearing a nasel breathing strip though :)

I wonder if they will include headlights that actually are of some use at night and twin passenger seats that don't break your back as standard or being VW if they will still be optional extras :D

Surely the electric version won't need a grille. But blimey, battery pack, of which you can apparently spec two of, weighs half a tonne each!!! (According to the link in the Parkers article).

As a T5.1 (2013) owner who has just decided to not replace it and run it into the ground, this has made me change my mind.

When my T5.1 got to three years old, I went looking at the T6, but felt it was almost exactly the same. Slight cosmetic changes, but nothing major.

The T6.1, however, is much more like it! I also am not a fan of the grille, but I'll never be looking at that. I'll be enjoying that interior! Very nice. Although I wish they'd get rid of the column for the gear selector in auto models. Would be great to have a stalk shifter and not have the gear stick encroaching on the cabin.

I made a mistake with my 5.1 by not speccing-up enough. I'll ensure my 6.1 has reversing camera, leather seats etc. to get closer to the level of luxury in my Range Rover.

Ah that moment when your ~1 year old sweet ride gets denoted to just being that old model.... sigh....
They could at least have made it seriously awful.
:)

Especially the dash and multimedia stuff seems nice as well as the array of new assistants due to electronic steering would have been nice and definitely received a "tick".......

Back