T6 friendly parking in Bournemouth.

Fromow

VIP Member
T6 Pro
As much as I hate having to use public car parks! !! We are going to Bournemouth central so was wondering if any one had any recommendations for a well loved lowered T6 with big shiny alloys if you no what I mean.

Underground in the BH2 complex. A safe, well lit, underused carpark. Our car park of choice for nice German hardware left overnight after a night out. Right in the town centre too.

You go across the coast a mile or so to Sandbanks seafront, those millionaire Grand Design home owners love us! Last time I was there it was pretty obvious they’d requested the special services of the local constabulary. I‘m pretty sure I wouldn’t get the same response if I moaned about vans parking outside my house.

You go across the coast a mile or so to Sandbanks seafront, those millionaire Grand Design home owners love us! Last time I was there it was pretty obvious they’d requested the special services of the local constabulary. I‘m pretty sure I wouldn’t get the same response if I moaned about vans parking outside my house.
They are all tossers in that area ;)

Avoid parking on West Overcliff Drive - free parking so local "ne'er do wells" know cars are parked all day, so break ins are not too uncommon.

After @catfood12 slagged off my sister in law for living in Winton I've badgered them into moving to Ferndown with proper guest driveway parking and to be fair I've not actually seen a single Stoner crapping on the path outside Wilko's unlike the previous place... actually, haven't even found a Wilko's yet!
As for parking on Westcliffe above Durley Chine I've never had a problem parking there... maybe I are lucky?

After @catfood12 slagged off my sister in law for living in Winton I've badgered them into moving to Ferndown with proper guest driveway parking and to be fair I've not actually seen a single Stoner crapping on the path outside Wilko's unlike the previous place... actually, haven't even found a Wilko's yet!
As for parking on Westcliffe above Durley Chine I've never had a problem parking there... maybe I are lucky?

Glad to hear your sister is on the up. :thumbsup:;) There is a better class of drinker at the 'Spoons in Ferndown, the Nightjar (Fightjar) than the good old Parkstone & Heatherlands in Winton. :D

I've never had a problem on the West Overcliff either, but interesting to hear...

We (wife & I) walked back from Westbourne Tuesday night, after dinner at a great steakhouse that I'd never even heard of before, The Westbourne Grill House, right at the top of Westbourne by LV. As we walked past the Libertine going towards the fire station, there was a scroat swinging a traffic cone at a BMW estate in the public car park behind the Libertine, he broke the back window reached in and grabbed a bag and ran off back into Westbourne. There's low life opportunist scum everywhere. Just reminds me never to leave anything on view anywhere.

Glad to hear your sister is on the up. :thumbsup:;) There is a better class of drinker at the 'Spoons in Ferndown, the Nightjar (Fightjar) than the good old Parkstone & Heatherlands in Winton. :D

I've never had a problem on the West Overcliff either, but interesting to hear...

We (wife & I) walked back from Westbourne Tuesday night, after dinner at a great steakhouse that I'd never even heard of before, The Westbourne Grill House, right at the top of Westbourne by LV. As we walked past the Libertine going towards the fire station, there was a scroat swinging a traffic cone at a BMW estate in the public car park behind the Libertine, he broke the back window reached in and grabbed a bag and ran off back into Westbourne. There's low life opportunist scum everywhere. Just reminds me never to leave anything on view anywhere.
With the backlog in the judicial process at the moment I think it’s a free for all for scumbags, Have Now and Pay (much) Later if at all.

...As we walked past the Libertine going towards the fire station, there was a scroat swinging a traffic cone at a BMW estate in the public car park behind the Libertine, he broke the back window reached in and grabbed a bag and ran off back into Westbourne. There's low life opportunist scum everywhere. Just reminds me never to leave anything on view anywhere.

As far as I'm concerned, the aforementioned scrote should be beaten to death on the spot with his traffic cone BUT it takes a special kind of stupid to leave a bag in view thus inviting the little sh1t to have a go in the first place. I'm with @catfood12 and never leave anything in sight.

Last edited:
So after a couple of days in Bournemouth the BH2 was a success!! parked there all day Saturday and a few hours on Sunday needless to say know problems.
Cheers guys for all the help.

So after a couple of days in Bournemouth the BH2 was a success!! parked there all day Saturday and a few hours on Sunday needless to say know problems.
Cheers guys for all the help.
Hi may I ask about height we have SWB T5 with pop top and Thule awning fitted, signs for BH2 say 2.10 metres just wondered if it is doable ? Thanks in advance I am a bit worried

Hi may I ask about height we have SWB T5 with pop top and Thule awning fitted, signs for BH2 say 2.10 metres just wondered if it is doable ? Thanks in advance I am a bit worried
Measure the height of your van, all depends on wheels, tyres, suspension and load.

Back