Bye bye T6

Pete C

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Well it looks like it's going to happen. We put an order down for a bigger van a week or so ago, and it definitely looks like it will arrive Dec/Jan.
The lure of a permanent bed, more storage space, shower and toilet etc was too much, and it would make our longer foreign trips much more comfortable.

Much as we would like to keep the T6 camper, it wouldn't get used enough to justify this, so it will have to go. I have a colleague coming round this week to have a look as he is interested, but if he doesn't want it, then I will advertise it here.

I am sure we will use it again before it goes, but I know we will miss it. We have had some great memories in it in the UK and across Europe, and this has been the best forum I have ever been on for useful and friendly advice.

Cheers,

Pete

It's not all plain sailing in MH world I can tell you.
My on-board water level indicator is worse than useless and keeps shutting off the supply thinking its empty when it's full. Played around with control panel menu to switch the darn thing off.
Now my heavy as feck dining table has detached itself from wall as the 4 piddling screws are useless !
Oh for the simple EGR / DPF issues......

Did you overfill the water and its taking a while for the sensor to adjust, or has the water crystallised around the sensor? It all sounds very familliar!

Back