T6 Adblue Filler Assembly Part Number

Bryn23

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just wanted to see if anyone out there has or has access to see what the part number for the Adblue assembly filler is (the cap and hose) so i can get a price on it from VW

I've been on planning on fitting, my Airstop STC 2000, but i just got told today that the cost involved to drop and refit the wheelchair lift to get to the diesel tank will cost more than the diesel heater:eek:

So i noticed that my T6 Euro 5 has the recessed spot for the adblue.

It might be easier to grab one of these to use as a filler for a small tank under the van.

Cheers

Just be aware that a normal
Diesel pump nozzle won’t fit into the adblue filler neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll dig some data later - just hit the road. =)

Just be aware that a normal
Diesel pump nozzle won’t fit into the adblue filler neck.

Cheers spud,

I had assumed that a pump nozzle wouldn't fit from looking at the spot this arvo , but i can find a way around that

Please double check part numbers before ordering anything, I didn’t check out any variations or alternative part numbers etc just grabbed the first thing I found to give you an idea price

@Bryn23 did you get any further along with this?

No i haven't gotten around to it yet, I've been using the camper instead of finishing it.

I'm hoping to install the diesel heater by the end of the month, so i'll explore that when i get close to connecting the fuel line.

I have had another idea of removing the fuel inlet, cutting it and then inserting Bundy tube bent to suit in side the inlet (brake line/fuel line) as a pick up from the tank and then rewelding it back together.

if i add a nipple then i can connect it up and then run it to the pump, i would use the correct diameter fuel line gauge from the pump to the heater.

*** with this idea, i'm assuming the inlet is steel, having said that, I've got a plastic welder, but i prefer welding steel

S o i was under the van, taking of the plastics to cut the diesel heater hole and run the waste water pipe for my tank when i had a look at the connections under the plastic.

bear in mind, i have a custom tank that comes with the under chassis wheelchair lift so it is a little different.

i've moved away from cutting and welding the plastic riser, as it looks like it'll be too difficult.

But one thing i noticed is that the fuel filler riser, looks like the Adblue version, although it looks like that is used as a breather for my tank.

It is the smaller sized black red hoser in pic

IMG_2293.JPG IMG_2295.JPG

I've got a bit of space to weld up a tank under the passenger seat area, i could use the breather overflow hose to connect to the diesel heater tank to fill it and then connect the diesel heater fuel tank to the fuel filler assembly.

of course this only allows me to fill the tank when refuelling, as it would overflow into the smaller tank when fill, but that would be every third day or so, so as long as its more than 10 litres i should be fine.

Back