T6.1 Under-seat wiring

Bobbych

T6.1, Highline 150 DSG in conversion
T6 Pro
I have had my T6.1 HL 150 DSG PV for a week now and love it.

I have 2 Factory single swivel seats up front

Here is a few pics of the space and wiring below each seat. and a pic of the Dash fuse panel

If anyone wants and pics of any part of the 6.1 or info from the manual just ask.

Under Single passenger seat.jpg Under Single Passenger seat (2).jpg Under Single Passenger seat wiring.jpg Under Single Passenger seat wiring (2).jpg Dash Fuse panel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bobbych. I ordered a new VW Caravelle T6.1 in February and could not find the factory front swivel seats on the order form. The VW dealer told me they aren’t available on T6.1. Can you please tell me how much this option costs. Best regards John

See attached. 2 front single swivel seats. Mine is a Panel Van. Maybe they not availiable on the Caravelle. They were £60 each.

20200329_221934.jpg

20200329_222553.jpg

Many thanks for your reply. I have ordered the indium grey as well, nearly went for the met fortuna red for a change but decided against it.

Does anyone know if the 2+1 split rear seat is available on the Kombi vans? I cant see an option on the van builder on the vw website and I read in the past on here that its no longer an option.
It will be a game changer for me and mean I'll have to keep the T6 instead of upgrading as I was planning to do.

Thanks
Acne

Back