T6.1 TPMS sensors

Help pls
I have changed my wheels and tyres to new and after removing my old wheels I gained a pressure warning light
On further investigation I have found ( using the forum) it looks like I have direct sensors built into the tyres
Am I correct in the below statement
I have options t6.1 2021
Find someone that can do something with programming and change settings ?
Remove all the sensors out of the old tyres and put then in my new wheels, will they work or last ?
Buy new sensors not sure how or were to get them from or even if they need programmed? But these will need to go in my new tyres any way ?
Like to go for option 1 as this way never need to worry about the sensor again I think, only thing is live in Birmingham not sure who I would trust to do this ?
Thanks in advance .

Yes, you need sensors. See previous posts from me and others in this thread. I got mine from Germany and they work without programming, just get the tyre fitters to install them. You can always take the ones out the old wheels, I just wanted to leave my old ones as they were.

Yes, you need sensors. See previous posts from me and others in this thread. I got mine from Germany and they work without programming, just get the tyre fitters to install them. You can always take the ones out the old wheels, I just wanted to leave my old ones as they were.
Sorry to be a pain and just to make sure can you send the link to the sensors pls you got

Sorry to be a pain and just to make sure can you send the link to the sensors pls you got
Go to Autodoc and search for Schrader 3108. Check the description at the top matches you motor and buy 4 off…. I do it through the autodoc app, so no link.

1683112933558.png

Thanks for the heads up in this post, :thumbsup:
Just made a massive saving on purchasing sensors, VW van parts direct wanted £360 Birmingham van centre £430,
Autodoc £99 inc postage to Uk
How can they justify such a major difference…..

Hi all. Sorry to reignite this. I have T6.1 with I believe indirect TPMS. I am looking to get 4 sensors from autodoc as described above. Pauly mentions a receiver is needed though which I assume is not built into T6.1s with indirect TPMS. Any links to a suitable sensor and installation would be really welcome.

@faxwom-2vamjY-buxbon
Read this & follow linked posts

Back