T6.1 Sportline front bumper Part-number

Those are standard parts.

The parts catalogue has no Sportline parts included in it as yet.

They come across on steels and with all black startline bumpers I believe.

I would advise against anyone with a sportline posting their VIN number, it is normally required to order sportline parts and if someone else uses it things can get tricky
I was told by my dealer that they will need the VIN and V5 to order any Sportline and black edition parts. I wanted to order some windows.

After a long conversion and emails with my dealer this week this is the answer and it’s NO (well until I get my first Sportline delivered - then I may need to damage a bumper to order another one;-) )

We have to complete a form that goes via VW for approval and then on to the converter for supply but each order has to be for a genuine repair, accompanied by a copy of the V5. Bumpers cannot be ordered and supplied for individual conversions etc.

Any orders that don’t fulfil the above criteria will be rejected…

Every Sportline chassis we have put in gets the same result as you @Pauly - it would appear the system isn’t up to date.

I’m sure China will be making the replicas soon enough……

Was told by my dealer only aftermarket Sportline parts will be available as VW wanted to stop the supply of genuine Sportline parts to the public unless you owed one.

Spoke to my dealer they advised need a reg no, chassis no and proof of ownership before will order any parts

Heres a basic list of sportline front end parts
I have done very little research so this list may not be complete and there is probably more bits required but this covers the bumper, all the bumper trims etc and lastly the upper grille, i am not sure what parts are shared with normal vans and which are unique to sportlines other than the obvious bits

View attachment 137443

I had these parts ordered and they are definitely NOT the sportline bumper part numbers. Regular 6.1 front was delivered. Was surprised in the first place as my dealer here in Switzerland told me should be able to get it within 1or 2 days. Now I know why :speechless:

You’ll have to wait for a Chinese copy. VW arnt doing genuine bumpers unless you have a Sportline then only will you get one supplied by a approved repairer if the Sportline has one damaged.

pity that the Sportline is not marketed in Europe, would someone agree to communicate a chassis number in a private message? my parts supplier might have these parts but they need a VIN
thanks

I’m still waiting for my Sportline to turn up. Ordered last June grrr

Back