T6.1 Sportline front bumper Part-number

ruzzer

Hi together,

can anyone tell me the part number for the T6.1 Sportline front bumper and where to possibly buy it?

Thanks in advance!

1636973192829.png

I think you may be a bit early for that..?

Not sure any sportlines are in the UK yet.?

Not sure any T6.1 sportline kit is available yet.

Was ... but .. big delays.

Last i heard was late 2022.

There are Sportlines in the UK. I saw a sportline black edition a week ago.

B8165826-1410-488C-85A3-BD3967461C56.jpeg

How about this :)

Cool!

Cool!

As i know the sportsline will be offered only in UK. Has anybody the posibility to look inside UK-ETKA for the part numbers?
The parts are in the German ETKA not listed.
If you can wait until Saturday i will be able to get the vin number for that van. You can then look up part numbers.

I guess you could try M-Sport, but I don’t know how cooperative they’ll be.

Thanks for the link!

How about this :)
Looks very good. But i would like to have original OEM parts.

If you can wait until Saturday i will be able to get the vin number for that van. You can then look up part numbers.
That will be great!

Not got her yet , but would imagine that the bumper will be special order through dealer / MS-RT ...

I would advise against anyone with a sportline posting their VIN number, it is normally required to order sportline parts and if someone else uses it things can get tricky

Heres a basic list of sportline front end parts
I have done very little research so this list may not be complete and there is probably more bits required but this covers the bumper, all the bumper trims etc and lastly the upper grille, i am not sure what parts are shared with normal vans and which are unique to sportlines other than the obvious bits

1637746671230.png

I've been trying to order some Sportline bumpers for stock - We have over 20 Sportines on order, and that gives us no clout on ordering extra bumpers - We have no chassis yet, so that might help. With all previous Sporltine, unless you were an owner you couldn't order the bits. if I succeed I will update here

Heres a basic list of sportline front end parts
I have done very little research so this list may not be complete and there is probably more bits required but this covers the bumper, all the bumper trims etc and lastly the upper grille, i am not sure what parts are shared with normal vans and which are unique to sportlines other than the obvious bits

View attachment 137443
I've not checked all of these but the front bumper cover and grill part numbers are the standard T6.1 parts - The search continues....

Better if they don’t sell them , or every tom dick and harry will have one !

I fetched those on etka with a Sportline VIN so that’s prob the best info I can get for a minute

Back