T6.1 Sportline black edition - release date

Had a phonecall today from main dealer. He’s been checking every week and it’s gone from 0 status to middle of December build. He reckons end of January at the latest for mine.

Had a phonecall today from main dealer. He’s been checking every week and it’s gone from 0 status to middle of December build. He reckons end of January at the latest for mine.
Yeah thats the same story i was told , so must be come from somewhere , fingers crossed !!

Yeez, great for you, but I ordered at the start of Jan and still no sign of even a build date.

I didn’t order a Sportline, just a normal Kombi. The nonsense that is the VW ordering system, continues to astound me.

I didn’t order a Sportline, just a normal Kombi. The nonsense that is the VW ordering system, continues to astound me.
Same ere,was gunna order the Black edition, then realised the colour,then looked at the Jewish racing gold sportline,& ended up ordering a fully loaded 204 dsg Kombi in Ascot Grey,that was in July,still no delivery date,I spoke to my dealer last Friday..

Has anyone had any further updates on dates, I keep google searching for a real picture of the Van daily!
Had an update saying build week 27th sept, delivery end of Oct, not holding my breath though!

I am new to this forum. I was looking to buy a Sportline black edition but couldn’t get as it is sold out.I contacted and enquired about any cancelled orders and got one when I phoned on the 4th dealer.so if anyone needed this please contact few dealers and ask for any cancelled orders.ours are getting on November 2021 which is also a good news.

I am new to this forum. I was looking to buy a Sportline black edition but couldn’t get as it is sold out.I contacted and enquired about any cancelled orders and got one when I phoned on the 4th dealer.so if anyone needed this please contact few dealers and ask for any cancelled orders.ours are getting on November 2021 which is also a good news.
That’s good advice, I bet there are a few people who will have cancelled over the lead time. It’s a long time to wait for a vehicle.
People I’ve told about the wait think I’m mad waiting this long for a van!
I’m sure dealers will have been ordering them to put on sale.. at a premium I suspect!

Back