T6.1 Sportline black edition - release date

Done 10k miles in my BE now and I’m not disappointed. Apart from a front bumper misalignment and driver heated seat breaking it’s been perfect. Just debating some 20’s now as I’m sick of looking at the wheels and thinking they look too small. Deffo the best van on the road and worth the wait

Done 10k miles in my BE now and I’m not disappointed. Apart from a front bumper misalignment and driver heated seat breaking it’s been perfect. Just debating some 20’s now as I’m sick of looking at the wheels and thinking they look too small. Deffo the best van on the road and worth the wait
Yeah they definitely look under wheeled. I’ve done 5k in mine, tyres about half worn and was thinking of changing the wheels too. Rotiform DTM in gloss or matte black I think are favourite at the moment.

Yeah they definitely look under wheeled. I’ve done 5k in mine, tyres about half worn and was thinking of changing the wheels too. Rotiform DTM in gloss or matte black I think are favourite at the moment.
From memory are they about -40mm from std the black edition ?.

From memory are they about -40mm from std the black edition ?.
Lowered? Yes I think so, BE is on coilovers which I’ve got as low as I can on the rear with 20mm wheel spacers and front adjusted to match. Makes it look better, I’d like it a little lower to be honest.

10510AE8-C9AC-4AFF-8487-54DFD0E30BCB.jpeg

Sits nice that,too low causes problems day to day,I think BE is _20/40 cant remember,but looks right,VW know what they're doing..just can't build enuff,& in a timely manner. ;)

Sits nice that,too low causes problems day to day,I think BE is _20/40 cant remember,but looks right,VW know what they're doing..just can't build enuff,& in a timely manner. ;)
Without a doubt, I’m sure VW spend millions on suspension/handling R&D, then I ruin it by lowering and putting spacers on

Back