T6.1 sliding window replacement due

Inazone

Does anyone work for VW? Or had the OEM windows sent to them ?

I think they shop may have taken the windows and and replace the same ones hoping rebonding will fix the problem, so...

I was wondering if the windows come completed and built or in bits? I am trying to see if the trim on the top and bottom of the slider part are part of the replacement. Circled in picture.
I thought it would have been a complete item when VW replacethe complete window unit it. But I have been told conflicting "stories". That they do not supply this piece of trim with the unit and its an additional order.
If anyone can confirm i would be really grateful. 20210105_142556.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone work for VW? Or had the OEM windows sent to them ?

I think they shop may have taken the windows and and replace the same ones hoping rebonding will fix the problem, so...

I was wondering if the windows come completed and built or in bits? I am trying to see if the trim on the top and bottom of the slider part are part of the replacement. Circled in picture.
I thought it would have been a complete item when VW replacethe complete window unit it. But I have been told conflicting "stories". That they do not supply this piece of trim with the unit and its an additional order.
If anyone can confirm i would really! Appreciate it.

Tia

View attachment 97516
Unfortunately a don't know the answer to this but I have noticed that your picture dosent seem to load up , someone on here will know the answer but if they can't see the part then it won't help ,comes up a message saying oops ,might just be me but as double check the link just incase

Screenshot_20210108-105531.jpg

Back