T6.1 Sliding Door Issue

rednutz10028694

VIP Member
G’day guys, my name is John and I am from Australia. This is my wheelchair accessible and modified Wheel Chair van.its a 2021 T6.1
I currently have a side access ramp installed. I have looked through many forums with no success. Unfortunately I am having quite a few issues with my left hand side rear sliding door The issue is that sometimes it will only open a little bit and not all the way other times. It’s like the Door is not registering at all. It will not open or close via the button on the dash or on the key. This thing has to be done manually by somebody else as this is my only point of access I have taken it to my local dealership who have wiped their hands of it claiming it’s not a warranty issue and that they cannot find the issue due to the fact that generally when I go for a drive it seems to reset and work afterwards for a little while we are just trying to get to the bottom of this. We have been in touch with the companies who did the conversion and they do not touch any part of the door or related components during the conversion process would be ideal. Cheers.
IMG_5719.jpeg

Back