T6.1 Rubber Floor Mats For T6

Winstans

Can anyone confirm if the genuine VW T6.1 rubber three piece floor mats fit in a T6 panel van. See fleabay link. I prefer the look more than the chunky T6 version and the middle piece.
Thanks in advance !

Can anyone confirm if the genuine VW T6.1 rubber three piece floor mats fit in a T6 panel van. See fleabay link. I prefer the look more than the chunky T6 version and the middle piece.
Thanks in advance !

Not sure it will. I've heard a lot of T6.1 owners complaining that they've removed the foot rest from the floor.

These are my old 6 mats. In my new 6.1. The foot rest has gone, so drivers side mats aren’t ‘swappable’ The passengers side may fits well though. Excuse the mess, he’s getting a bank holiday scrubimage.jpg

These are my old 6 mats. In my new 6.1. The foot rest has gone, so drivers side mats aren’t ‘swappable’ The passengers side may fits well though. Excuse the mess, he’s getting a bank holiday scrub

From this I can see, its not possible to fit the newer style mats without chopping a section out. :thumbsdown:
So It looks like im going with the original T6 style mats!
Thanks for the pic !

No worries. If it helps anyone else, I swapped roof bars & rails, waterproof seat covers (Highline, with armrests), mats and all my racking from 6 to 6.1. The only issue was that drivers side mat.

Back