T6.1 Reset vehicle inspection info

SimonMRT

Hi Guys,

So my T6.1 is showing it needs an oil inspection in 2500 KM etc and I want to turn the light off as I don't need it coming up every time I turn the ignition on.

It different to the T6 so has anyone done it? as I cant work it out, it seems that you would use the same button as for the clock but cant get the option to turn it off up.

Thanks!!

Simon

Hi
Hi Guys,

So my T6.1 is showing it needs an oil inspection in 2500 KM etc and I want to turn the light off as I don't need it coming up every time I turn the ignition on.

It different to the T6 so has anyone done it? as I cant work it out, it seems that you would use the same button as for the clock but cant get the option to turn it off up.

Thanks!!

Simon
Hi Simon,

Did you ever find out the solution to this as my Van is doing something simular?

Cheers

Paul

The T6 method posted on the forum is in the user manual, what does it say in the 6.1 user manual?

Just reset mine, press down reset/0.0 switch on instrumental panel, then turn on ignition and it will ask to reset, unlike the T6 where you press ok on steering wheel, let go of the reset switch and press it again to confirm you want to reset warning of intervals - that will then reset the warning and it won’t come up anymore.

Could you tell me how to reset "Inspection due"?
I tried the following method that was in another thread, but it did not disappear.
There is no [o.o/SET] button, as follow photo.
The oil change warning display could be erased with the following.
Is it something to reset on the screen of the 6.5inch radio system?

Vehicles with text display: (MFD)
Switch off the ignition.
Switch on the hazard warning lights.
Press and hold down the [o.o/SET] button in the instrument cluster.
Restart the ignition.
Release the [o.o/SET] button.
Confirm the selection on the instrument cluster by pressing the [OK/RESET] button on the wiper lever or the [OK] button on the multifunction steering wheel.
Switch off the hazard warning lights.

Vehicles without text display:
Switch off the ignition.
Switch on the hazard warning lights.
Press and hold down the [o.o/SET] button in the Instrument cluster.
Restart the ignition.
Release the [o.o/SET] button and press the [menu/clock] button within approximately 20 seconds.
Switch off the hazard warning lights.

panel.jpg

shiziki.jpg

Help I’ve tried everything to reset flashing spanner and the word oil displayed and can’t do it any ideas

Back