T6.1 Remap?

EP18DUB

Hi all
I’m new to this forum and wondered if anyone has cracked the Bosch ECU for the 140bhp 22 plate?
I’m so fed up with crawling around the Welsh roads with no power in my new van. Honestly this new 140bhp couldn’t pull the skin off custard

Didn’t know they did a 140. If it’s a 150 maybe you have a fault as generally speaking I think the 150 gets along at a pretty good pace.

Didn’t know they did a 140. If it’s a 150 maybe you have a fault as generally speaking I think the 150 gets along at a pretty good pace.
Sorry it’s a 147 bhp. Still a slug on wheels compared to my last Vw t5

The 150 is suited to a comfortable drive. It’s just enough to do everything. It feels short of breath if you want to increase your pace or if you feel the urge of overtaking that bloody lorry you are following for the last 30 minutes.
If you are a moody driver like me the 150 is just not enough. I had it remapped but wasn’t enough… 6 months now into t6.1 2.0btdi 204 and now it’s not enough…
It will never be enough of course…

I’m desperately waiting for the Bosch ECU to be cracked. The 110 is so underpowered and asthmatic I’m on the verge of selling the van

Averaging 27mpg and can barely get up a steep hill just now My previous 2016 T6 was remapped by Pendle HQ and it was awesome to drive.

I hope it gets cracked soon - does anyone have any ideas on timescales or ‘skin in the game’?

Back