Remap T6.1 199

Samro

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I am dropping my T6.1 in to Bognor Motors for service tomorrow and wondering about asking them about trying to get a little more performance out of my van.
I've searched the forum to see if anyone has had a remap on a T6.1 199, but have only seen threads about remaps not being possible on vehicles with BOSCH ECUs.
I have no idea if my ECU is Delphi or BOSCH or if the software providers have managed to overcome the hurdles asscociated with the BOSCH control units.
Is anyone able to shed any light on my options to get more torque and power?

I saw this from pendle when I was looking into it a while back, basically if your engine bay looks like this and has the connector block at the top - circled, I think that’s a Bosch version as the Delphi doesn’t have this apparently…

IMG_4093.jpeg

I am dropping my T6.1 in to Bognor Motors for service tomorrow and wondering about asking them about trying to get a little more performance out of my van.
I've searched the forum to see if anyone has had a remap on a T6.1 199, but have only seen threads about remaps not being possible on vehicles with BOSCH ECUs.
I have no idea if my ECU is Delphi or BOSCH or if the software providers have managed to overcome the hurdles asscociated with the BOSCH control units.
Is anyone able to shed any light on my options to get more torque and power?
hi all .
any news on the re-mapping of the Later type Bosch ecu's . mine is a 2021 and to be honest im really disappointed with the performance.
2021 Caravelle with a person sat in all seats wouldn't pull the skin of a rice pudding .

Back