T6.1 LV Front spoiler splitter prices.

Here are a few more close up pics of the LV-S 2 part splitter which is fully type approved
Got a cost back today from LV for their new front spoiler for the 6.1 Painted and fitted is £1350.00 plus vat... now that seems a touch steep no?
Here are some images of what they are offering... My wife said yes straight away! She liked the wheels as well! New VW Transporter T6.1 T32 SWB 2.0BITDI 199 DSG KOMBI HIGHLINE L/V SPORTLINE PACK | Leighton Vans

We can offer 10% Discount to Forum members and we currently have 20% discount on our LV-1 20" Alloys which you can find on our parts website www.leightonparts.co.uk
discount code WHEELS20

IMG_20200510_102401_464.jpg

IMG_20200510_102401_467.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
We already have a poor remap on the van, after speaking to Paul at REVO there allowed a £100 discount of the price of the new remap to remove the existing remap
Would the 20% be able to be used with that offer

Thanks
Andy

Hi,
We already have a poor remap on the van, after speaking to Paul at REVO there allowed a £100 discount of the price of the new remap to remove the existing remap
Would the 20% be able to be used with that offer

Thanks
Andy
Hi Andy
Max we could do is £100 off as per Paul's advise

3615D043-4928-471D-A601-15C438CD8CC3.jpeg
Here is mine, personally I think it totally changes look of van, and after seeing Leighton vans own and the ABT version, I definitely think I made the right decision, for me it opens the lower grills up where the ABT closes them.
Again I cannot speak highly enough of the service and friendliness I have received from this company, definitely worth my travel time to them. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

View attachment 69758
Here is mine, personally I think it totally changes look of van, and after seeing Leighton vans own and the ABT version, I definitely think I made the right decision, for me it opens the lower grills up where the ABT closes them.
Again I cannot speak highly enough of the service and friendliness I have received from this company, definitely worth my travel time to them. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
that looks great... any more pics from a bit further back to get a better look? was 1350+vat?

I'm thinking the way to go for myself is to get it pre painted and fit it myself... That way I don't have to leave the van / use public transport 4 times . What's involved? got any pics of how you did it? many thanks Simon
Sorry, I just took mine to my mate who has body shop on the Friday, he worked his magic with front and rear spoilers, brake callipers and roof antenna, then I picked up Sunday evening :D

Back