T6.1: How does this lot come out?

Kingsimon2000

VIP Member
T6 Pro
My wiring harness has arrived from absolut5 and I’ve seen a video on how to remove the head to get to the back of that back I think the cabling for my amp and speaker run needs to go down the middle and under the mat to get to the seats. Looking at the dash it looks like the gear coveoght need to come out to get to the mat edge. Anybody done this yet on a t6.1? Also any advice on the t6.1 a pillar removal would be great. Many thanks.

7B35EB8D-CCAE-4170-BF38-3B82BA7F39B3.jpeg

If you are talking about removing the head unit, I had to remove the instrument panel surround, then the radio surround, in that order. It's horribly tight but suddenly comes away, a microsecond before it snaps :)

What are you installing, a camera? see this; T6.1 Retrofit Reversing Camera

If you are talking about removing the head unit, I had to remove the instrument panel surround, then the radio surround, in that order. It's horribly tight but suddenly comes away, a microsecond before it snaps :)

What are you installing, a camera? see this; T6.1 Retrofit Reversing Camera
thanks for the reply.. No its an amp.. I've watched the video on the head removal... did you ise a screw dirver to relase the 4 catches? I'm just seeing if I need to remove this central plastic lump to get the mat up and if so how...

Back