T6.1 DSG illuminated selector

What selector did you use, genuine VW or travelinlite/chinese copy ?

img_20230417_210113-jpg.196246

Question on this if I may - do I need a frame for the manual gaiter?

If so can someone please supply link to suitable gaiter inc frame - or just the the gaiter if frame not req'd!!

Thanks in advance

Got mine from onbuy (loads of different colour options) and the liom is plug and play. Simples

img_20230417_210113-jpg.196246

Question on this if I may - do I need a frame for the manual gaiter?

If so can someone please supply link to suitable gaiter inc frame - or just the the gaiter if frame not req'd!!

Thanks in advance
I was tempted to do this when doing mine but couldnt find a manual frame and didnt fancy buying a complete unit, seemed a little too expensive just to take the plastic frame off it so i stuck with the DSG gaitor and got it retrimmed

Got mine from onbuy (loads of different colour options) and the liom is plug and play. Simples
Thanks for this mate. I went with the matt black and got it today. I'll fit it this coming weekend, might even do a video for others.

Edit:
Done. I put together a little video (not sure how helpful or good it will be as I'm no youtuber), I'll edit and upload it when I get a minute this weekend.

20240118_160104.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for this mate. I went with the matt black and got it today. I'll fit it this coming weekend, might even do a video for others.

Edit:
Done. I put together a little video (not sure how helpful or good it will be as I'm no youtuber), I'll edit and upload it when I get a minute this weekend.

View attachment 225994
Interested in this, looks great!

Edit:

View attachment 225994
Looks good mate, I changed the gaiter/surround to manual one at the same time

Anyone got a solution for the T6? I find it annoying that you can't see what gear you are in due to it being obscured by the gearstick on RHD.

Mat

Same principal would apply
I actually have one i bought from travelinlite that i didnt use, it has red illumination (matches T6) but subsequently bought one for my 6.1 with white illumination if your interested ?

Back