For Sale T6.1 carbon steering-wheel

Alittle bit chilli but fancy getting something like a forged carbon with alcantara and maybe push start if possible. Yeah genuine alcantara and had a polish guy trim them from Essex way nice job..

Wow you don’t hold that dollar back

Allways knew the amtico boys were smashing it

Got to enjoy this short time we have and if I can do it Appreciate the comments it’s a love I guess we all have for the toys

Reactions: JOG
Think he works within a motor home/camper van place down that way I never got the company name just the address. He done the sunvisers keeping the slide/mirror and done a nice job
When you get a minute ping me the address and I’ll have a google. It’s always nice to know who’s good and who’s not!
Or write a review here

Oh I did all the carpet lining and sound deadening. I’m very hand with spray glues being in my trade but I use a carpet from as trim self adhesive get a really nice finish with no overspray

Oh I did all the carpet lining and sound deadening. I’m very hand with spray glues being in my trade but I use a carpet from as trim self adhesive get a really nice finish with no overspray
Yes mate and lovely job too. Was the interior trimmer bloke I’m keen on hearing about

Motor homes garage that’s all Iv got.. i can WhatsApp him and ask if it’s ok to pass his number on. What are you interested in getting done.

Motor homes garage that’s all Iv got.. i can WhatsApp him and ask if it’s ok to pass his number on. What are you interested in getting done.
I have some leftover headlining material from my poptop (which I recently found in the loft after thinking it had gone AWOL) which should do the cabin and visors.

Yeah see what he says, please mate. My guy is always too busy

Back