T6.1 Aftermarket Fog retrofit?

Kellykamper

Hello
I am a new member. I have ordered a new California Coast but it hasn’t got foglights. I could have ordered it as an option but it is too late. Can anyone please tell me if I can fit aftermarket fogs on a 6.1.
Thanks

As you say you have ordered it, I take it you haven’t got it yet, if so is your dealer a main VW garage? Have you tried asking them to fit them as a dealer fit? I don’t understand why VW haven’t made them standard, especially as the Coast has a Highline bumper and fog lights are standard on the Highline panel van.

I have to watch my pennies now but i may upgrade in the future. I’m just a little confused why when I try and find a company that sells aftermarket bling, none of them seem to sell the foglights at the moment.

I have to watch my pennies now but i may upgrade in the future. I’m just a little confused why when I try and find a company that sells aftermarket bling, none of them seem to sell the foglights at the moment.
At present, there is not much in aftermarket lights for 6.1. LED headlights and side indicators are apparently coming soon and rear LED lights are already available. Fog lights are available for the previous T6 so I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before they come out for the 6.1

Hello
I am a new member. I have ordered a new California Coast but it hasn’t got foglights. I could have ordered it as an option but it is too late. Can anyone please tell me if I can fit aftermarket fogs on a 6.1.
Thanks
Im about to retrofit these. I have taken delivery of these already, should come with everything needed. Going to install the wiring harness and code them in with the dongle tomorrow. I will try the features and function tomorrow if possible, but install the foglights later in the spring.

I've posted pics and a little write up to this thread. Hope this helps.

Back