T6.1 ABT front spoiler part numbers

Tommo172

Hi I’m after the 3 piece ABT front spoiler for the t6.1 don’t suppose anyone have the vw part numbers for these so can order through tps

599F63BC-361E-4024-B1F6-A80069387EF5.jpeg

Took a pic of screen when I ordered mine, only the bottom spoiler but might get you somewhere.
I’m debating getting the pods on the corners, is that what you’re looking for also?

FEEEA44E-A198-4CD6-8A07-0C237889F5C4.jpeg

I’ve been told they’re not available separate, only with the lower splitter
That’s not what I was told by VW they only had that image of the spoiler, only found out about the pods after when looking at others on the forums ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was told you can buy the splitter on its own, but if you want the pods you have to buy everything (splitter and pods) if you look at I think it’s either travelinlite or vanstyle, they advertise the splitter on its own or the full kit, no separate pods. If you try Google it also only brings up the full kit or just splitter.

I was told you can buy the splitter on its own, but if you want the pods you have to buy everything (splitter and pods) if you look at I think it’s either travelinlite or vanstyle, they advertise the splitter on its own or the full kit, no separate pods. If you try Google it also only brings up the full kit or just splitter.
Ok thanks for that. ;-)

Yeh it’s the 3 piece one I want with the side pods just trying to get a part no so can order them through tps. TIA

Yeh it’s the 3 piece one I want with the side pods just trying to get a part no so can order them through tps. TIA
Are TPS much cheaper? And will the Leeds branch sell to non trade, as my local wouldnt last time I went.

Back