T/polo shirts

Vinci

Residential Surveyor
T6 Guru
Pauly, what is the position of the forum if I wanted to get a shirt made up with your T6 motif on the front, the full T6Forum on the rear, with my user name beneath.....many of you forum folk may know each other from past experiences, but I am new here and would like to be recognised at shows as a proud owner/ member, at least until I know a few fellow forumers ........ It also means of course that you can avoid me easily too!!!

My intention has been to produce some but along with a few other things i simply havent had time, i think some club T's/hoodies would be good

Thanks for coming back so promptly. Yeh, got the impression since joining that you'd been a tad busy!!!!!!

It's a bit twee is it it?

Don't your remember those stranger danger classes at school with the red & yellow badges? I'm sure one of the points was "no clothing with your name on" it give the pervs a opertunity to start a conversation as they know your name!

Hence user name (that was just a suggestion and probably not practical) mind you I don't suppose those playing sports suffer too much from having their actual names on their shirts...it never bothered me on my rugby kit or gi back in time or now, come to think of it.

If it is something your interested in doing I have a friend who makes them for a Facebook page group and they are really good quality

My wife is doing mine..... I draw it , she stitches it... Good girl she is at times.

@BiTurbo , I unfortunately have to draw and stitch my own :whistle::thumbsup::thumbsup:, but then I could also print or vinyl it as an option... :D:p:cool:

Back