stone chip guard

Got any pics? Sorry mate but not happy with my purchase as the clips seem quite hard and I reckon they’ll scratch the paintwork

@BuilderJay. If that's aimed at me, I'm away until the end of next week sorry - I really don't fancy taking it off again but I have got a spare clip at home that I can take a snap of next Friday.

Got any pics? Sorry mate but not happy with my purchase as the clips seem quite hard and I reckon they’ll scratch the paintwork
I think it will be the bonnet protector which Vanimal sell, it is really nice. I bought one and went to fit it at the weekend however it won't fit my van as it is a sportline and there is less clearance between the grill and the bonnet.

Oh I see! My clips are quite ‘fat’ so may not fit my Sportline either but not tried it yet!

What Sportline you got??

Oh I see! My clips are quite ‘fat’ so may not fit my Sportline either but not tried it yet!

What Sportline you got??
6.1 Kombi sportline, clearance is really tight between grill and bonnet. I still have my T6 caravelle and the protector would fit on it easily

Aimed @nimrod mate. Sorry for the confusion mate.
sorry been away. I don't fancy taking it off really. if you open the bonnet there are 4 holes, 2 either side of the spring lock, basically a grommet goes in each one, a screw fixes through the fitting and into the grommet/ rawl plug. then each end a plastic clip locks into a hole in the fitting and slides onto the bonnet with a thin plastic sticker to protect the paint. job done

sorry been away. I don't fancy taking it off really. if you open the bonnet there are 4 holes, 2 either side of the spring lock, basically a grommet goes in each one, a screw fixes through the fitting and into the grommet/ rawl plug. then each end a plastic clip locks into a hole in the fitting and slides onto the bonnet with a thin plastic sticker to protect the paint. job done
Thats the same one as I bought from Vanimal, great looking unit as I like you didn't want to see any fixings. It didn't fit my T6.1. I can see it would fit T6's ok as the clearance is bigger between the bonnet and the grill.

Back