Stitch in time

Blueboy

T6 Pro
My stitching is starting to fray on my steering wheel. I’ve superglued it down for now but it’ll need a proper repair. Does anyone know someone North West of Cheshire that could help me?

Soz, Not local to you im afraid but I've used Royal Steering wheels a few times who do a really great job. They do a mail order service if you are able to remove the wheel. :cool:

Soz, Not local to you im afraid but I've used Royal Steering wheels a few times who do a really great job. They do a mail order service if you are able to remove the wheel. :cool:
Thanks I’ll ask them they might know someone more local

My stitching is starting to fray on my steering wheel. I’ve superglued it down for now but it’ll need a proper repair. Does anyone know someone North West of Cheshire that could help me?
Why don’t you but a steering wheel cover instead from Aliexpress?

I saw what you did on that - great job - but mines 99% ok - it’s just a couple of stitches coming loose so I don’t really want to start again
What colour is the stitching as I can send you some over to help you stitch up a repair?

What colour is the stitching as I can send you some over to help you stitch up a repair?
That would have been really appreciated-but I’ve had a shop just outside Crewe say they can do it while I wait. If it falls through though I’ll DM you - than you again

That would have been really appreciated-but I’ve had a shop just outside Crewe say they can do it while I wait. If it falls through though I’ll DM you - than you again
No worries @Blueboy

Back