Sold Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Backfire

TSi, T32, Highline Kombi
T6 Pro
MFSW, Leather Highline, from my 2018 van,
Has only been used for 900 miles as I have now got a new wheel with flappy paddles (Hence why the buttons have been removed) which I had retrimmed to match my leather stitching.

Perfect condition

£100

Collection or postage offered.

CD814691-6851-4F8A-B09E-789BBFF52909.jpeg

B9525549-8BC8-4009-9D77-38D2589064D1.jpeg

EB0F78E2-0469-445E-BE23-16E2B54EF7DD.jpeg

B1E77DA0-AFC5-4990-9843-D25B5BF50137.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi David I'm interested in this to fit onto my T6, what's the score with the airbag please and expect it will fit straight on and need coding to my van to get the buttons to work on the wheel ?

Hi David I'm interested in this to fit onto my T6, what's the score with the airbag please and expect it will fit straight on and need coding to my van to get the buttons to work on the wheel ?
Have you already got a MFSW? If not then you’ll need additional wiring. If you do already have buttons then you’ll already have the cabling so should just ply and play.
If your airbag is the same shape to fit this wheel then you are good to go...

No I don’t have MFSW, no buttons on my wheel. Air bag might be the same tho, maybe somebody on here can confirm that’s done it before and about the cables.

If I can source info I would be interested in your wheel.

Cheers

Airbag is the same for similar style wheels so you just need to swap over the wheel and connect two additional wires from steering column connector into dash, one connects to BCM and the other to a 12v supply for the lights in the buttons
Once installed you need VCDS to activate the wheel ie tell the van it’s present

No I don’t have MFSW, no buttons on my wheel. Air bag might be the same tho, maybe somebody on here can confirm that’s done it before and about the cables.

If I can source info I would be interested in your wheel.

Cheers
If you search the forum you will hopefully find your answer. Cheers

Thanks guys for the info and Ill make a few calls tomorrow to be 100% sure and get back to you about the wheel, I'm really just looking for a wheel to control the head unit TBH and hopefully this will be an easy ish install.

Cheers Willie

MFSW, Leather Highline, from my 2018 van,
Has only been used for 900 miles as I have now got a new wheel with flappy paddles (Hence why the buttons have been removed) which I had retrimmed to match my leather stitching.

Perfect condition

£100

Collection or postage offered.

any movement on the price of the wheel please?

No worries, looks like its not going to do needs a few other cables, 1 for buttons and MFSW plus 1 other cable and all cost prbs about £200, then fitting and VCDS. A lot of hassle.

My fault took my chance and lost.

ill try and sell it on to somebody that wants to chase it.

cheers

Folks any body looking for a T6 steering wheel excellent condition from a T6 highline with mk7 golf buttons and can make it work.

£80 + pp

cheers
Willie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back