I'm looking to replace my non MFSW with one similar to the picture below.
Looking to keep the heart shaped airbag as opposed to the round style.
Have cruise on the stalk so don't need the buttons for this on the wheel.
Need paddles for the DSG.
Would like red illumination on the buttons.

Can anyone tell me what colour the button illumination is on this non R line Golf wheel like the one below?

View attachment 31144
Ask the seller ,they should know .I got one very similar to that one and swapped my buttons over ,but the dsg paddles are illuminated white

Thanks Carlg. I don't have any buttons just now to swap over. However red on the wheel buttons with white on the paddles, I'm guessing may look alright as a feature.

Morning

Firstly no MK7 golf or any golf wheel wheel will work any Way the reason is the lin languages used in the button modules is not the same for T6

There are bandwith changes in the communications of the wheel, slip ring and swcm

Let me know what you actually want to achieve as I will have the answer for you that will work 100%

Regards
Tony
Css LTD

Hi guys. Just want to show off with my MFSW retrofit ;)
View attachment 32859
Hi Robert
I’m in the process of fitting a MFSW to my T6, bought from Vagnostics. I’ve managed to fit the wire from pin 10 to pin 17 but I can’t fathom out what is pictured on the guide for pin 9 to ignition live. Any suggestions on where this wire goes - it doesn’t have a clip attached so I’m guessing it needs soldering somewhere.
Thanks in advance

Looking good dude :cool:

You just swap over your current airbag and centre cap and good to go ?? All the buttons look correct too, incl the ACC :thumbsup:

Smart looking wheel you have there @Insert Coin :thumbsup:

I notice the airbag clips are different to what i have on mine. I have two metal hooks that the bag clips too. I have not seen one like that before, what is it off ?

Smart looking wheel you have there @Insert Coin :thumbsup:

I notice the airbag clips are different to what i have on mine. I have two metal hooks that the bag clips too. I have not seen one like that before, what is it off ?

It’s off a Passat I think, assumes they’d be the same, maybe it’s not a simple swap.

Arghhhh it don't f***ing fit!

Mine's the same @StudleyGlass the Passat is totally different.

£200 down the toilet along with £700 worth of 19" tyres... I'm gonna get pissed and kick the dog when I get home. :mad:
2018-12-22%2011.42.38.jpg

View attachment 33902

2018-12-22 11.42.38.jpg

2018-12-22 11.42.48.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear that is bad news :( ....Can you not return it @Insert Coin ?

If you need some help with another i have a couple of wheels for my bus now (as i get bored easy ;)) and a good contact for them, just drop me a PM :thumbsup:

Oh dear that is bad news :( ....Can you not return it @Insert Coin ?

If you need some help with another i have a couple of wheels for my bus now (as i get bored easy ;)) and a good contact for them, just drop me a PM :thumbsup:

I possibly could, but it's my fault, I knew it was a Passat wheel and that's what I've been sent so not the sellers fault.

Thanks for the offer, might just chalk this one up, I really wanted the flappy paddles and they become a gimmick after 5 minutes anyway. :laugh:

I possibly could, but it's my fault, I knew it was a Passat wheel and that's what I've been sent so not the sellers fault.

Thanks for the offer, might just chalk this one up, I really wanted the flappy paddles and they become a gimmick after 5 minutes anyway. :laugh:

I do use the paddles occasionally as it gives you some better get away control i fined, but they are a bit of a gimmick i agree. I never use the ones on our car :D

Back