Sold Stance + Street Coilovers for T6.1 ***T32 ONLY*** 500 Miles ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

awillis668

T6 Pro
Hi, I have a Stance + Street coilover kit for sale, it was installed on my van only 3 weeks ago and has done less that 500 miles. it has minimal installation marks but overall in great condition. If your looking for great value for money to get your T6.1 looking low then this is the kit for you! I have attached a pic of my van with the coilers installed. You have a great range to work with Front 30-95mm and Rear 30-80mm Part code for your reference SPC02095. Please refer to the Stanceduk.com website for full description. Fits 2015 onwards. 2 year warranty, Easy to fit at home. Retail cost £399.99, I am asking £220.00. or very good offer, DM me for any further details. Thanks for looking!!

VW TRANSPORTER.jpg

If you don’t mind me asking, why are you selling them after only 3 weeks?
no problem, i wanted to test the water with coilovers as I'm new to the Transporter and as soon as i had them fitted i realised this was the look i wanted so i have now upgraded!

Hi do you rate them as good ? As I’m looking at these rather than bilstein
@993porky I have'nt run Bilstein so its difficult for me to compare but for the money I would rate the Stance + as good. I only ran them for a short time but ride was ok compared to OEM suspension. I would say though that Bilstein are approx £1000 more in cost so not sure they are an equal comparison.

Thanksonly comparing to the Bilstein as been reading a lot of negative stuff about them and a lot of positives about stance+
im like you havent actually used Bilstein but was about to get them till the other day then got doubts about them after reading up about them being harsh and crashy
so abit confused now on what to do

They’re a bargain at that. My cousin has them on his T5 and it rides better than any van I’ve been in with just springs which is all you’d be getting for £220 normally

Just re-read the thread and looks like 993Porky was interested 1st. Sorry mate for jumping in.

Actually after speaking to my mobile mechanic he’s advised me not to get these as I carry weight like he does and he blew he’s ones on hes T6 after 6 months.
So back up for sale. Sorry to mess about.
Going for Bilstein Komforts I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back