Spotted

Reading the above comments, I wonder if any of you actually go out on todays roads :whistle:

There's no excuse for that kind of risk, but I see that sort of driving every single day. Very few drivers give a crap anymore, so long as they get where they want to be, as fast as they can. The only thing that slows them down is a physical camera, and once they past that, they are full bore again. Hardly anyone uses indicators anymore, drivers exit motorways at the last second to get 1 car ahead, risking everyone else, they hog middle and outside lanes, jump red lights that don't have cameras, speed through villages unless there's a camera, use their phones, do their make-up... I see it every day, time after time.

Since the general lack of visible police vehicles, there's been a huge attitude change in drivers, and the standards are often appalling, dog eat dog, little or no courtesy, vehicles not maintained properly anymore, the list goes on and on. I hate being out on the road now in this country, and wish I didn't have to.

Your points are valid..however what is wrong with a kangaroo court?. If there is reasonable reason for this driving, emergency hospital runs etc then its good for his defence.
But this would be an education that with so many dash cams and one can report this dangerous driving... with far worse outcomes.

Just becauase someone else does it,don't make it right.:thumbsup:

i
Reading the above comments, I wonder if any of you actually go out on todays roads :whistle:

There's no excuse for that kind of risk, but I see that sort of driving every single day. Very few drivers give a crap anymore, so long as they get where they want to be, as fast as they can. The only thing that slows them down is a physical camera, and once they past that, they are full bore again. Hardly anyone uses indicators anymore, drivers exit motorways at the last second to get 1 car ahead, risking everyone else, they hog middle and outside lanes, jump red lights that don't have cameras, speed through villages unless there's a camera, use their phones, do their make-up... I see it every day, time after time.

Since the general lack of visible police vehicles, there's been a huge attitude change in drivers, and the standards are often appalling, dog eat dog, little or no courtesy, vehicles not maintained properly anymore, the list goes on and on. I hate being out on the road now in this country, and wish I didn't have to.
Totally agree, lucky now my work is 2.5 miles from home now and I'm generally on my bike these days. Having said that its not just drivers that have poor standards there are some extremely arrogant and dangerous cyclists on the roads now as well.

Back