Sportlines and spacers.

Van TX.png
The Nokian Weatherproof 235/55/18s arrived yesterday and are now fitted. I'll drive it a while before I decide on spacers. No plans to lower it at the mo, because of reasons above. Mudflaps next. Old wheels and tyres will go on sale soon. Tread info as of 6 miles ago attached. Any idea what they are worth?
Tread as of 200717.png

Hi, I am about to lower my van on Bilsteins and fittings these sportline alloys. I’m looking to fit spacers, 20mm rear and 10mm front. Has anyone else done this? And any photos of how it looks? Maybe going for 60ish mm drop, undecided yet. Tia. Tyres are 255/45/18 by the way...5963D59E-7D22-419A-9A7A-6AE6B87B9970.jpeg

2F67C88C-70A9-4F91-B144-56DA6BEAE786.jpeg

Any pics? 80mm whoa!
Lowered 90mm front 55mm rear - a heavy conversion made the back end sag.

full?d=1570470194.jpg
d86fcfe0-193d-4a97-9e09-514dc3444804-jpeg.67828

f9eed142-facb-4976-8e3e-95c8f7a63b95-jpeg.63404

I've only got 20mm spacers on the rear using 18" wheels. spacers on the front looked odd. I'm currently lowered around 70mm

Looks decent. Which model is that?
Mines a trendline.. Added a spork time front bumper too, that’s also on my list. You not tempted on the rear spoiler or guess you use a bike rack?
it’s a Highline with Sportline splitter. Did buy a T5 style spoiler but didn’t like it. Not sure on the T6 style, still..

Looking good I’ve just ordered 20mm spacers for the rear. Maybe go for 10mm on the front but I can’t find any 10mm pairs with the loose tapered bolts

View attachment 77913
The Nokian Weatherproof 235/55/18s arrived yesterday and are now fitted. I'll drive it a while before I decide on spacers. No plans to lower it at the mo, because of reasons above. Mudflaps next. Old wheels and tyres will go on sale soon. Tread info as of 6 miles ago attached. Any idea what they are worth?
View attachment 77914
How are you finding the nokian tyres? I am going to be installing 235/55/18's on my sportlines next time I get home from work.

How are you finding the nokian tyres? I am going to be installing 235/55/18's on my sportlines next time I get home from work.
Hi @Stevio , They are great. Superb grip. I love 'em. This said, I've also had CRS fit their KW STX kit and lower by 50mm, so handling is much improved all around. I'm going back to CRS at some point to take the height back back up about 15mm. 50mm is great on the road, but just a bit too much on lanes etc.

Hi @Stevio , very nice! Similar setup to me. Inititally put just 21mm H&R hub adapters on rear, with nothing on front, but it looked odd. Now I have 25 rear and 21 front. Was thinking of fitting wheel arch trims but mine looks fine as is. Mike

Hi @Stevio , very nice! Similar setup to me. Inititally put just 21mm H&R hub adapters on rear, with nothing on front, but it looked odd. Now I have 25 rear and 21 front. Was thinking of fitting wheel arch trims but mine looks fine as is. Mike

Cheers mate! Its a fair workhorse now, the bigger tyres certainly help with getting up the trail roads for the mountain bikes. I need to find out suitable tyre pressures for the nokians now. Sure I read a thread before but cant find it.

15mm spacers arrived this morning, got them on the front right away, I'm SO much happier with the way it looks now.

before: View attachment 13455

After:

View attachment 13456
Hi
So did you go 25mm on rear and 15mm on front in the end?
I have a t6.1 sportline coming it has 18s on and they look lost on the van.
I am going to fit bilstien coilovers and sort the wheel spacing.
How much did you drop yours by on the suspension?
Do you have a side on picture?

Back