Sportlines and spacers.

That looks great, much better with them pushed out a bit.

Do you have to use different wheel bolts or the originals ok?

Please don't do that on my behalf!

If anyone else could send a link to the 15mm and 20/25mm spacer kits they have used I would be grateful as I am looking to fit the same.

Thanks

I've got spacers for my winter wheels and the bolts seem to be extended by the thickness of the spacer, which would make sense.
So my 15mm spacers are have 15mm longer bolts than standard, and 20mm have 20mm longer bolts etc etc.

(Original VW size are M14X1.5 35mm)

Please don't do that on my behalf!

If anyone else could send a link to the 15mm and 20/25mm spacer kits they have used I would be grateful as I am looking to fit the same.

Thanks
Morning Crux,

If you give H&R a call 0300 303 3905 they sold me the spacers Olly had off me. H&R gave some great advice and they will certainly know what bolts to supply you...and spacers if you dont already have them.

Best of luck and dont forget the photos afterwards.

:)

PS im pretty sure the bolts were included in the spacer kit???

Morning Crux,

If you give H&R a call 0300 303 3905 they sold me the spacers Olly had off me. H&R gave some great advice and they will certainly know what bolts to supply you...and spacers if you dont already have them.

Best of luck and dont forget the photos afterwards.

:)

PS im pretty sure the bolts were included in the spacer kit???

They were with mine yes.

What experience do people have running spacers on the rear with Sportline wheels? They look a bit lost in there! I was thinking 15mm as I intend to bring the back down a bit more.

2072A5A4-66CD-448D-9808-4B95DC18859C.jpeg

Hi

I have an Indium Grey T30 / 150 SWB Kombi with T5.1 18” Sportlines in silver. I am going to fit Nokian Weatherproof 235/55/18’s. I won’t be dropping it at all, because I have to drive on beach roads with rocks, potholes etc.

What do people think? 25mm all around, or 15mm front and 25mm rear?

I have no mud-flaps at the moment, but will get some soon. In wet weather the current front tyres paint the van sides with spray. I’m thinking that 25m front might make things worse. However, the wide stance looks great on other people’s vans.

Ideas welcome.

Best Wishes,

Mike

New member here! I’ve had a T30 trendline a few months now and shortly doing a few upgrades! B14’s being fitted in a 3 weeks, going for a 60mm drop. Will be fitting 18inch sportline alloys are the same time (going for 255/45/18). I was thinking of getting spacers too, 20mm rear 10mm front. Does anyone have this setup, with any photos if possible, or any advice? Cheers. AF9AAACF-0CD5-4E88-9D93-EC129A049716.jpeg

Back