Spare wheel fitment issue

Jippy Yates

VIP Member
Hi. My van has 20" alloys fitted which were on when I bought it and obviously an aftermarket option.
Anyway, I had a serious puncture in my back tyre and when I cam to fit the spare, it would not fit the hub. An aftermarket spacer has been added to the hub because the alloys have a larger centre hole. I didn't want to remove it as I would have had to destroy it, and I don't have a replacement.

For future, and in case I need to fit the spare, can anyone tell me what they are called and where can I buy them?

tempImageN90wbq.png

Wheel Hub Centric Rings Spacer - by the looks of things

Hi. My van has 20" alloys fitted which were on when I bought it and obviously an aftermarket option.
Anyway, I had a serious puncture in my back tyre and when I cam to fit the spare, it would not fit the hub. An aftermarket spacer has been added to the hub because the alloys have a larger centre hole. I didn't want to remove it as I would have had to destroy it, and I don't have a replacement.

For future, and in case I need to fit the spare, can anyone tell me what they are called and where can I buy them?

View attachment 227546
Try these folk, not far from you in Hoyland Barnsley:

Back