Solow NSL heights

Tyler846

Hey guys,
I just bought a set of Solow nsl coilovers. I’m planning to install them in the coming week.
I was just wondering if anyone could post some pictures on nsl coilovers and where you set the adjuster before you installed them?

I don’t mind having to adjust them but obviously if I can get it pretty close the first time would be ideal.
Thanks!

No one can tell you where to start the adjustment , the reason is the weight of your van will determine how low or high it sits. , fit it and set it up to where you need it . The amount of thread available is not an indication of how much lower or higher you can go . The amount of travel on the shock is more important

Hey guys,
I just bought a set of Solow nsl coilovers. I’m planning to install them in the coming week.
I was just wondering if anyone could post some pictures on nsl coilovers and where you set the adjuster before you installed them?

I don’t mind having to adjust them but obviously if I can get it pretty close the first time would be ideal.
Thanks!
You know the height range that they claim to offer and I assume that you have an idea of where in that range you want to be. I'm sure that you could work out a rough starting point based on that.

Back