Big miles on SoLows. .

phil_n

T6 Pro
Has any one ran SoLows for a long time / a lot of miles? I was interested in how they were holding up, do they collapse over time like the B14s tend to?

I’ve had them before and was pretty happy with them, but only covered about 15k with them before selling the van.

I’m torn between these again or if to wait for the new T32 H&R coilovers with the softer front dampers.

I’d run the H&R near the bottom and SoLow near the top.

Thanks

I've ran them for around 2 years, all over Europe and towed my caravan for a year with them as well and I can't fault them.

I regularly give them a good clean and a lube.

I know @Tourershine ran them on his works van, clocked some miles up , I’ve had them on mine for a couple of years with no issues but don’t really do that many miles .

Thanks for the feedback.

Just sold a Vito with BC coilovers I put 55k on in 2 years and were faultless.

I’m buying new this time so plan in keeping it for at least three years

Has any one ran SoLows for a long time / a lot of miles? I was interested in how they were holding up, do they collapse over time like the B14s tend to?

I’ve had them before and was pretty happy with them, but only covered about 15k with them before selling the van.

I’m torn between these again or if to wait for the new T32 H&R coilovers with the softer front dampers.

Thanks
These two kits shouldn't be compared to each other really as they do very different drops , H&R ( 50 to 80 mm Can stretch a little more ) at its lowest can always be lifted if you get fed up of being low , Solows cant go above 100 mm ( 100 to 130mm ) and that is as high as it will go , so if you dont get on with super low its got to be removed , but remember that the rear chassis has to be modified where the bump stop sits in the chassis , this will be difficult and costly to reverse with out welding etc .,

Thanks
The new H&R sounds interesting. I wonder when there coming out

Back