Solid Tailgate Door

DWS

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all.

I’m fairly new to the forum and new to owning a T6, I bought a sport line Kombi which is great. The only thing I’d change is the tailgate door, it’s got a glazed one and I’d rather a solid one. Any ideas where to get one? I’ve been checking here and fleabay and emailed a few spares company’s but no luck so far!

An un-glazed tailgate.....

Now theres a challenge.

That might need to be from a tailgate panel-van mashup thing / breakers.

Most people get the solid panel van / tailgate, and fit windows........

Last edited:
Did they not manufacture a kombi with a solid tailgate? I’ve seen a few around but you never know what’s been converted and what genuine! People I know with solid tailgates though, are panel vans thinking about it!

I did order a panel for the inside but it didn’t fit and needed drilling / screwing so I sent it back. Just don’t want anything moving and breaking the glass once I’ve had my racking put in. Or nosey buggers trying to look in and take a chance at breaking in. It’s tinted as standard and pretty dark.

A long shot could be to speak with some converters and swap out the tailgate with one of the same colour - most people converting panel vans want the window, so it’d be mutually beneficial.

Reactions: DWS
Back