So what does everyone do for a living?

I am a Caterpillar machine inspector, traveling most of the country inspecting machines. I also demostrate hand over new machines and manage undercarriage system (tracks). And any thing else now one wants to do... Lol. A few pics below.........

View attachment 1572 View attachment 1573 View attachment 1574 View attachment 1575 View attachment 1576 View attachment 1577 View attachment 1578 View attachment 1579
Do you ever inspect Imerys machines as they have plenty plus a Cat depot a stones throw from my house

Do you ever inspect Imerys machines as they have plenty plus a Cat depot a stones throw from my house

Yer did a few, 2 years or so ago

Cool, were you on the James Bond 'set' during filming?
Well spotted!
Sadly I didn't get to set, lack of passport doesn't help. Fellow college took that, but I did manage to get to the movie Premier. Which was an awesome experience. And my daughter who was a media student at the time was on top of the world. Wife hates bond and point blank refused to go..... Her loss lol.

Reactions: CRD
Just a humble ltd company electrical contractor / electrician with very expensive tastes ;) thank god I've got a very good accountant
Currently sub contracting to protec

Small business, whole sales of furniture and glass fittings and hardware. For the shower cabins we supply hinges and handles..., for the kitchen - handles slides and so on...1300 different products to care about!

I just do as I am told but that's just because the wife is the MD and I am merely the Operation director (her words not mine) of a interior design and soft furnishings company.

There is only one other bloke working here so we constantly ganged up on and out voted by all the women lol

Back