Snowfoam- what's the deal with it?

I buy stuff in big quantities too - drives the wife mad.
Ps- is that a Rupes hiding on the top shelf ..... :cool:

Oh wow! now that's a good cupboard! I would love to have the time to spend doing some detailing .
That's why your van always looks class

@*MrB* I've noticed you've got some dodo juice products on the top shelf , what do you think of these.
I am slowly building up my obsession with detailing products , it's getting very addictive , iam getting quite worried about my behaviour . Might try train spotting instead.

Holy Microfibre Mr.B! That's an impressive cosmetic cupboard for the van. I only wish I had a nice big garage and the time to use all that kind of stuff, oh and the knowledge to know what to use and when would be a bonus!

I normally use a traffic film remover(TFR) before snow foaming just to help remove any grit and dirt. If people are already seeing swirls it may be worth using two buckets with grit guards to wash you vehicles and definitely not with a sponge.

Rich

@Chriswhit Dodo is ok, the stuff I have is quite old, got some of their waxes too. Smell amazing!!

I don't just use this solely on my own van, I do detailing some weekends. Doing more and more Quartz coatings. Worth looking into if you like low maintenance :)

Do grit guards really make a difference?

How do they keep dirt to the bottom rather than a normal pair of buckets? or am I missing the purpose?

Do grit guards really make a difference?

How do they keep dirt to the bottom rather than a normal pair of buckets? or am I missing the purpose?
I thought they where to stop you putting your mitt to the bottom and getting all the dregs in it, i just use the top 6 inches of the bucket so no need for them.

I thought they where to stop you putting your mitt to the bottom and getting all the dregs in it, i just use the top 6 inches of the bucket so no need for them.
That's what I thought. I don't leave my mitt in the bucket, and don't dunk my hand in deep.

What mitt do folks prefer, lambs wool, noodle style etc?

@T6dder I'm using a gtechniq microfibre at the moment I usually use a lambs wool but thought I'd give this a go, pretty impressed with it so far.

Back