Front wheel 20x9J ET35 offset

Jtl273

Hi All, first time post so apologies if this has been raised already. Purchasing my first T6 and looking to lower it by 70mm and fit 20” rims. Does anyone have experience or an opinion on fitting front 20x9, ET35 and rear 20x10 ET42. Is this config likely to cause any issues i.e rubbing? Thanks

Hello

That offset will work for what you are after. Going that height @Solow Suspension NSLs would be the best option for you - There is no better coilover kit on the market, despite what you are told. We are an authorised dealer for both solow and every alloy wheel manufacturers not he market, but I can see you are far away - We offer full mail order, if that helps.

Last edited:
Hi All, first time post so apologies if this has been raised already. Purchasing my first T6 and looking to lower it by 70mm and fit 20” rims. Does anyone have experience or an opinion on fitting front 20x9, ET35 and rear 20x10 ET42. Is this config likely to cause any issues i.e rubbing? Thanks
The rears are fine, but 9” wide fronts and ET35 are going to poke past the arch a little bit at the 70mm lowering number.

I would be looking for offset between 40 and 45 ideally on a 9” front.

The rears are fine, but 9” wide fronts and ET35 are going to poke past the arch a little bit at the 70mm lowering number.

I would be looking for offset between 40 and 45 ideally on a 9” front.
Sorry having a right blonde moment and offsets are my thing :) I read that as 8.5 Et35. Chris is correct Et40-45 on a 9 is better.

Thanks for your advice. Offsets sadly aren’t my thing, are you able to explain why 40 or 45 are better? Thanks again

Higher offset will sit closer in the arch, lower offset will stick out further.......in simple terms.

Back