Snow us your van...

Been there, had our last Cali's roof sorted out at the place, they seemed ok. Did not go much on Wood Green the South African salesman was full of himself, missed out on a sale to me because he did not ring and say there was a price increase coming and if I ordered I'd get it the pre increase price. Dam pissed they did not do that colour when I ordered mine as I'd have got one.

He wasn't called Andre was he.............:devil:

I saw the Grey/White version of my van while in Austria in the summer and I knew I had to have one. I like my Red/White Best but the Blue/White & Grey/White & Beige/White versions also look mega cool.

Short arsed cocky guy with dark hair, looks like you felt the same way about him. Don't think my Grape Yellow would look good two tone

That may be him if he moved to Colindale he sounded South African or similar - if it was he useless knew nothing about the van specs or options I had to teach him...

Out of interest @Mojo, what model and size of Nokians are you using? Is it the weatherproof or the WC 3?

sorry Mojo, it will be the translator's fault but I did not understand .., do you have a T6 with 2 or 4-wheel drive?

So much ice in Devon the whole front end was covered

View attachment 18902

I've got a neighbour that's not very forward thinking with his car. The sort that cleaned his 2017 Mercedes with the wrong side of a scouring pad!
Anyway, i'm glad we didn't get any of that freezing rain stuff, because he'd of been out there with a spade chipping it off.

Lovely chap.

Back