Snow us your van...

Oh how I envy the 4motion guys, I really wish i'd of gone for one.
What are they actually like in the snow?
I just took mine round the block and it didn't get stuck, but it was a struggle getting back on my drive.

Oh how I envy the 4motion guys, I really wish i'd of gone for one.
What are they actually like in the snow?
I just took mine round the block and it didn't get stuck, but it was a struggle getting back on my drive.
Impressed with the 4motion and m&s tyres got up the hill near the inlaws where only frank with his landrover could make it to the top.
Had the van 15 months and first time we had snow to try it out

I assume it only drops onto 4x4 when needed, and not on a switch like my Navara was.
I'm sure if i'd of had the sense to fit winter tyres, mine would be better, but how often do we get this type of weather.
I will opt for a 4motion next time though.

Do suffer when there is no white stuff with lower mpg due to the 4x4 lag but can live with that.
Got diff lock on switch if needed but have not used that yet

I'd be out there now churning up the snow. (i'm such a big kid)
Im thinking of a excuse to go out just rang mum & dad to see if they need anything no luck there:( we will have some nice deep snow up the north wales hills about 15 mins away use to take the quattro up there to see how deep it was

I assume it only drops onto 4x4 when needed, and not on a switch like my Navara was.
I'm sure if i'd of had the sense to fit winter tyres, mine would be better, but how often do we get this type of weather.
I will opt for a 4motion next time though.
It’s Haldex so varies the split of power but it’s never fully FWD unlike the older system.

Back