Slot Mag Style Wheels for t6?

victwinkle

VIP Member
Does anyone know if there is a slot mag style van rated wheel that will fit a t6? was looking up to 19 in but would be happy with 17..... its for a t32 4 motion

Back to the 70s, I still love the 5 hole slot mag wheels but FWD cars seem to have killed off demand for that butch deep dish look as has the change to taller wheels too.
I found a UK site online for Image Wheels International Ltd at Unit 3, Fountain Lane, Tipton, Staffs DY4 9HA, 0121 522 2442.
Might be worth a tinkle, certainly slots are still a thing in the States with American Racing producing Cragar replicas etc and guessing this bunch might be importers, not sure you would get a load rating if you source secondhand on eBay, Gumtree etc.

Back to the 70s, I still love the 5 hole slot mag wheels but FWD cars seem to have killed off demand for that butch deep dish look as has the change to taller wheels too.
I found a UK site online for Image Wheels International Ltd at Unit 3, Fountain Lane, Tipton, Staffs DY4 9HA, 0121 522 2442.
Might be worth a tinkle, certainly slots are still a thing in the States with American Racing producing Cragar replicas etc and guessing this bunch might be importers, not sure you would get a load rating if you source secondhand on eBay, Gumtree etc.
Thanks for that Yes! I found them too and rang them they aren't load rated tho; not sure how much of an issue that is....

Have you look at these… not cheap but what is
Hi there. Yes, these are the only ones I can find. I called them, they said they make them as a special order so they would fit but they aren't van rated - They guy said that as long as I wasn't filling the van up everyday it would be ok, I use it for going away in so it gets pretty full so difficult to know wether they would be suitable or not...?

They are not suitable. If you had an accident and your insurance company found out you were using incorrectly rated wheels, they could decide to not meet your claim.
Some people decide to take that risk - I wouldn’t.

Pete

They are not suitable. If you had an accident and your insurance company found out you were using incorrectly rated wheels, they could decide to not meet your claim.

Pete
Great advice Pete

Pete
thats what I thought thank you. they're off the menu! Im after something retro looking on a chrome yellow t6....!

I will have some original G7s coming available in a few weeks. They’re in good condition but could do with a spray up

I will have some original G7s coming available in a few weeks. They’re in good condition but could do with a spray up
got any pictures? Its the colour im having trouble with... did think about holey ones sprayed white with moon caps but not sure....!

I’ll PM you some pics. They are load rated wheels. I’m currently spraying up a set of Devonports to be my “winter” wheels

Hi there. Yes, these are the only ones I can find. I called them, they said they make them as a special order so they would fit but they aren't van rated - They guy said that as long as I wasn't filling the van up everyday it would be ok, I use it for going away in so it gets pretty full so difficult to know wether they would be suitable or not...?
Soz man I thought with them manufacturing the wheels to custom order they would be able to give you the specific load rating of the wheel. Not a vague answer of not van rated or should be ok if van is not full. As advised I would not use without load rate being correct.

Soz man I thought with them manufacturing the wheels to custom order they would be able to give you the specific load rating of the wheel. Not a vague answer of not van rated or should be ok if van is not full. As advised I would not use without load rate being correct.
No I think thats a dead end but thanks! will start trawling again for something 70s looking!

Back