Skyline Aurora Roofs - Any Feedback?

goldeneye243

T6 Guru
Looks like Skyline have a new roof available - The Aurora.

Anyone had one fitted yet that can provide any feedback?

I'm booked in to get one fitted the last week in August, will update when it's done but I've been up to Skyline North where I'm getting it fitted a few times to look over their work and ask questions and they seem like a good bunch.
I've seen one in the flesh, not fitted yet and it is a bit thinner than their regular roof, looks good.

Booked in this Monday at skyline in Weston will let you know how I get on.

I’ve been waiting for Hilo roof since feb but once they got the money the couldn’t give ***t !!!

Looks good although the web site isn’t too clear. Is the new roof also 60kg on the roof rack?

Edit, Found on the Facebook page a description from Skyline that the Aurora will have a 100kg roof rack loading. Sounds great.
Let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It’s the galli 2 I think mate bought it new in Feb aswell lol love it to be fair

We are very pleased with ours. I was parked next to another van with a westdubs roof the other day......let's say I was very pleased that I chose Skyline!!!IMG_0399.JPG

No, in the picture I posted I had not fitted the panel.
The panel is working great :cool: .
Not much sun around now, so I have just fitted the Orion DC DC charger to ensure the batteries stay charged.120365720_10158382295026346_138848246870782557_n.jpg

Looks good, I'm waiting for the annodiser to do my aluminium frame. All set up ready to go

Does anyone have either a hidden (in the roof gutter) or external awning rail fitted? If so which have you used?

Back