Sidebars from Ashton Engineering

Im going to get the side bars done at the same time as lowering, that way for the inevitable "the van looks lower" question my answer will be the bars make it look like that :cool:

"Do you need them?"
"What do they do?.....

.....these are questions I sometimes struggle to answer

Stops you smashing the sill on something when taking a corner too tight, it seemed to be enough for me to convince her, or at least to leave me alone :slow rofl:
Or if you're feeling really ballsy (and have a pre-planned escape route), you can always respond along the lines of "they serve the same purpose as your jewellery and make-up dear"

Disclaimer: All relationship advice is offered without warranty and on a strictly no-refund, non-return basis

Anyone know if these are still available, or will be again? All the links I've found say "out of stock"

Have Ashton manufacturing now gone? cant find them anywhere

same company?
I don't believe it is, although both based in Ashton. I collected my side bars in person, set behind Simbars on Ashton Vale Road. Natasha, who ran Ashton Manufacturing was the daughter of the owner of Simbars, and this company, from a brief web search seems to be very much live. At the time of collecting the side bars Natasha was converting a Crafter so wonder if she's gone travelling.

I don't believe it is, although both based in Ashton. I collected my side bars in person, set behind Simbars on Ashton Vale Road. Natasha, who ran Ashton Manufacturing was the daughter of the owner of Simbars, and this company, from a brief web search seems to be very much live. At the time of collecting the side bars Natasha was converting a Crafter so wonder if she's gone travelling.
Good to know thank you!

hopefully she will start it back up, i like that you didnt need to cut the undertrays

Back