Sidebars from Ashton Engineering

Since Ashton are a couple of mins drive, I called into them today. I can vouch for the quality and will be getting a set once I've collected the van. Natasha was most knowledgable and accommodating.

Cant seem to find out from their website what material they are manufactured from,but I suspect steel,
Although they offer a 3 year warranty ,they will corrode if the coating is damaged..personally I think the better option is the stainless steel black powder coated bars....these will not corrode...

Hi all, I still have a new set that I no longer require up for sale as they will not fit my 6.1 with the factory sports package if they are of use to anyone but due to the weight I don’t really want to post so if you are in the south east…

Hi all, I still have a new set that I no longer require up for sale as they will not fit my 6.1 with the factory sports package if they are of use to anyone but due to the weight I don’t really want to post so if you are in the south east…

Argh! Just bought a set!

These look very promising for my T6.1. How do they achieve the ‘no cut’ - I presume it’s a different mounting system/bracket? Are they as strong and secure as the ‘cut’ versions that are common elsewhere?

The bracket is angled and slim enough to fit between the body and under tray. They are nice and sturdy. They wouldn’t take weight of somebody standing on them but you couldn’t step on them like other bigger sidebars/steps
These look very promising for my T6.1. How do they achieve the ‘no cut’ - I presume it’s a different mounting system/bracket? Are they as strong and secure as the ‘cut’ versions that are common elsewhere?

Last edited:
Looking forward to mine arriving! Finally fessed up to SWMBO last night that I bought a set!

Back