Side on Sunday.

Have been thinking of getting my golf ones done as I am sick of the diamond cut finish that corrodes at the slightest sniff of salt. Think you just made up my mind.

I actually had those stripped, bead blasted and then powder coated at £40 a wheel. The quality of the finish is loads better than the original, and like you, I was fed up with them corroding within days of winter. I'm happy with the result for now.

How would you tackle loads and a mean loads of tar on the side of you can T Shine, its even on the tailgate, we are having a nightmare at the moment with a road we live on

How would you tackle loads and a mean loads of tar on the side of you can T Shine, its even on the tailgate, we are having a nightmare at the moment with a road we live on

Autoglym do a product that you spray on a leave for a couple of mins called Intensive Tar and remover. We use it all the time on our jobs, and it's the only thing that will work safely.
By safely, I mean it will dissolve the tar without damaging the surfaces, and cut out any need to scrub at the tar spots, which can damage the paint.

Autoglym Intensive Tar + Glue Remover 325ml Brand New! Free UK P&P | eBay

Back