Side on Sunday.

Your van looks absolutely stunning. Do you use a machine polisher or is it all done by hand?
I agree that Autoglym Ultra HD wax is a superb product but I'm not yet convinced that it is that much better than Bilt Hamber to justify the huge difference in price. What do you think?

Thanks for the compliment.

You'd only really use a machine polisher to fix an issue, be it swirls or holograms etc, so no because my paint is already pretty much perfect from new, and a lot of that is because I never let the dealer touch it, and I'm the only one who's ever washed it correctly.
I don't believe in using a machine to buff off any waxes, because it's too easy to introduce machine marks, regardless on how soft your head is. Modern paint, and specially darker colours like mine and very easy to damage, and this is only really obvious in direct sunlight, so a new soft buffing microfiber is all I use to finish my van.

As for the wax I use.
We get sent a lot of different products to try in my business, but Bilt is not something I've actually tried.

Thanks for the compliment.

You'd only really use a machine polisher to fix an issue, be it swirls or holograms etc, so no because my paint is already pretty much perfect from new, and a lot of that is because I never let the dealer touch it, and I'm the only one who's ever washed it correctly.
I don't believe in using a machine to buff off any waxes, because it's too easy to introduce machine marks, regardless on how soft your head is. Modern paint, and specially darker colours like mine and very easy to damage, and this is only really obvious in direct sunlight, so a new soft buffing microfiber is all I use to finish my van.

As for the wax I use.
We get sent a lot of different products to try in my business, but Bilt is not something I've actually tried.
In that case I think the finish is incredible and I am very impressed. Your van looks stunning. If you ever try Bilt Hamber I would love to know your opinion.

15 inch?@Tourershine my mobility scooter has got bigger wheels:rofl:

Are then tyres load rated for a t32?

We've had the conversation about people and their illegal number plates, tinted windows, lights not working, and generally the dozens of faults we see on the roads every day! Whats a little under rated tyres between mates! Plus what copper would actually understand tyre weight ratings anyway.

I love you really chum.

Back