Side bars SWB advice

Hi all ..
New T6 camper owner here joined forum yesterday with muchos advice needed for accessories
So my first thoughts are I would like to add some black side bars ...
Vw ones I think are around 350 / 400 ouch ..
Anyone out ther got some aftermarket Ones they can recommend ?
Thanks

That's great thanks for quick reply and good price too
I've heard some bars affect the jacking point if thy are not genuine Vw ?
Cheers

These shouldn't effect that, but I would check before purchasing from anywhere.

Vanstyle call these the Sportline sidebar (T5/6). They are easy to fit in respect of the fact you only need a couple of different sized spanners/socket, however you have to partially remove the splash guards from underneath the van and cut out small bits of it to accommodate the bracket. It would be very easy on a ramp, I managed it ok without jacking it up but took me more time because of this IMG_4548.JPG

@Tomahawk chop you still have to cut the plastic undertray even when fitting OEM bars as the brackets use the same fitting points. Don't be put off, I believe with a bit of care you can trim and fold the cut part back to provide the s**t-shield seal.

IMG_6624.JPG IMG_6623.JPG Sorry to resurrect this thread but looks like I'm about to go for these in black just like @Tellmewhatsnew
Before I do does anyone have black bars on a reflex silver van they could post some pics ??
I think the black may break up the silver better ...here's mine as it is now above
Maybe some black decals along the side too
Any thoughts

IMG_1747.JPG
@Tomahawk chop you still have to cut the plastic undertray even when fitting OEM bars as the brackets use the same fitting points. Don't be put off, I believe with a bit of care you can trim and fold the cut part back to provide the s**t-shield seal.
When looking online for help fitting I have seen some right hatchet jobs. No point having a shield if you cut great chunks out of it. When fitting mine (eBay) found all I needed to do was drill holes for the nut and bolt to protrude. With hindsight I could of chopped the bolts down, but working off the floor was hard enough. Hope this helps.

Vanstyle call these the Sportline sidebar (T5/6). They are easy to fit in respect of the fact you only need a couple of different sized spanners/socket, however you have to partially remove the splash guards from underneath the van and cut out small bits of it to accommodate the bracket. It would be very easy on a ramp, I managed it ok without jacking it up but took me more time because of this View attachment 9320

Hi there,
Just ordered these bars.....look fantastic.
Sorry to wonder off the subject of bars but what wheels have you got there.....look brilliant!
Cheers,

Back